Saturday, January 24, 2009

An Old Friend

I was set to be married in three days. I couldn't believe it. I was so in love with Jordan I just couldn't wait to be able to call myself Mrs. Jordan Staal. I decided to give myself today to just unwind and relax by myself. I went to the Mall at Robinson to shop. I was in American Eagle looking at cute tanks for our honeymoon in Cancun. I also wanted something to surprise him with so I ventured into Victoria's Secret and bought hot pink lingerie. I thought I looked horrible but I am the one who is pregnant with the mutant baby spawn of Jordan Staal.
After three hours of intense shopping to calm my cold feet I went and got Chinese food. I went and sat down when all of a sudden Patrick showed up.
"Hey." He started.
"Hi." I answered.
"So how have you been?" He asked me, flashing that stupid grin of his.
"Fine and well. How bout yourself?" I replied.
"Ya know, same old same old. I finally got Jonathan a girl to have a serious relationship with. They are engaged now." He answered. Telling me about Jonathan Toews and not himself and completely ignoring me as usual.
"Well do you have a fiance?" I asked.
" Nope. I'm a bachelor for life." Patrick answered me.
"Bachelor for life? You never want the whole family thing?" I questioned his motives.
"After you left me things changed. I realized that I did not really want to be in a serious relationship again to have my heart torn in twp pieces again." He answered, sounding like a big smartass.
"Well. I am in a commited relationship. Getting married in three days. Having a baby in another seven months so I'm so god damn happy right not. Nice to see you again you fucker. Jordan is a way better lover than you. I was never in love with you and am so GLAD after that moment. Have a good life you god damn ass be fucker." I hissed and stormed off.
A confrontation with an old friend did not go as well as I hoped.
At least I get to go home to my hot sexy husband-to-be.

No comments: