Friday, June 5, 2009

The Big Day Finally Arrives

My big day finally arrived. I got up at 10:30 and was greeted by my mother and Linda. I got out of the house and went to get my hair done in soft curls at Paul Mitchell Studios in downtown Pittsburgh. The 4 o'clock ceremony came sooner than expected.
My father walked me down the aisle. No big wedding. Just Linda, Henry, the four boys and their families, and myself. As soon as I was able to see the big grin on Jordan's face I completely melted.
The father made us exchange simple vows and we sealed the deal with a intense kiss. Jordan took me in his arms and had complete control. We went to dinner after the half hour ceremony and then Jordan and I finally boarded a private plane to Cancun.
"Hello Mrs Staal." He softly spoke to me as my head lay against his shoulder.
"Why hello there Mr Staal. How are you on this fine afternoon." I sneezed.
"Bless you."
"Thank you."
"I can't believed we are finally married." He sighed.
"I love you forever and always Mr Jordan Staal." I fell asleep and didn't awake until the plane landed in Cancun.
I had a very strange dream while we were on the plane. Jordan and I were at the hospital awaiting the birth of our first child and I just had a heart attack and died.
I awoke screaming my lungs out and pretty sure I woke up Jordan as well.

No comments: