Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Everything Thrown Away for Nothing.....Or Maybe Not?

I did make it to a practice during November. I watched him the entire time on the ice completely dedicated every second of every shift and every shot. It was about 3 hours until I saw him disappear off the ice into the hallway where the dressing rooms were so I followed him. He was met by a red head. I couldn't really make out the words they were saying but I saw him full on kiss her. This wasn't just a kiss on the lips either. It was a full tongue-on-tongue action kiss. I couldn't believe my eyes. I threw a good year and a half of a relationship away for him when he is already taken? God! I can't believe it. Just then a man with a mustache approached me.
"Excuse me, miss," He started.
"Yes?" I asked. Dazed and still couldn't believe my eyes as to what I just saw.
"You look lost my name is Jordan. Can I help you with something?" He asked in return.
"No I'm not lost thank-you. My name is Brittnae but you can call me Brit." I answered in return to his introduction.
"Are you a fan of the Pens?" He asked me.
"Yes I am. Raised in California but born a Pens fan." I politely replied.
"Cali? Cool! Who was your favorite player?" He asked. What was up with all these crazy questions?
"Mario." I lied.
"Yeah, he did some pretty wicked things on the ice. Are you single?" He asked yet again.
"Yes but looking for Mr. Opportunity." I replied.
"Does Mr. Opportunity look like this?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied.
"Can I take you to lunch after morning practice?" He asked.
"Well I do believe my schedule has an opening for lunch." I replied.
"Cool. Give me like 20 minutes okay? Stay here and don't move." He answered as he disappeared into the locker room.
So I came to this practice looking for Sidney and came out with a guy named Jordan. I don't know who this Jordan kid is though. I only knew of Jordan Staal and he was dealt by the Penguins to Chicago in 2012 just before I left. This kid looks an awfully lot like him.

I have to hurry and think about a fabricated life story fast!

4 comments:

Kayla Elizabeth said...

oooh...Jordan is cool! :D

Unknown said...

write more sooooooon

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Just started reading today and am hooked. Can`t wait to find out who this Jordan guy is.

Breakout said...

thanks for your feedback